At the foot of the Aspromonte, on a hilly area overlooking the city of Reggio Calabria and embracing the marvelous landscape between Calabria and Sicily, stands the structure of the Monastery of the Visitation of Ortì, a place consecrated to silence, prayer and hospitality.
As soon as you arrive in this land of peace, you can smell the scent of humility, simplicity and faith in the air, which regulate the life of the nuns of the Visitation order. With prayer, but above all with work, the nuns of the ora et labora have made the landscape surrounding the monastery unique and unmistakable. The day is punctuated by common prayer; the morning hours are dedicated to work: vegetable garden, fruit picking, forest clearing and milk processing.
Mini polyvalent (cheese kettle) machine for cheese production
With great emotion we at Condor can affirm that the goodness of the dairy products offered by the Monastery is all thanks to us. In fact, we donated our special multi-purpose machine to Mother Maria Amata, with which the nuns produce their cheeses. We donated it out of love for the place, for our sisters and for the Mother Superior, with the hope of leaving a little of us and our work in that wonderful place. Our multipurpose, donated and carried with our own hands right into the Monastery, is strictly MOCA certified (Materials and Objects in Contact with Food), consisting of a tank with insulated and electropolished wall, totally in AISI 304L stainless steel.
The multi-purpose unit for dairies can be fixed or tiltable, on the ground, liftable and with cradle, single or double and with platform and operator mezzanine.
What does our Mini polyvalent (cheese kettle) do?
Pasteurizes, refrigerates, ages and cooks the product. The multipurpose machine has conquered all our sisters for its sturdiness, flexibility, completeness and ease of use, precisely because it is able to pasteurise, refrigerate, mature and cook, ensuring absolute goodness and health in the production of cheese!
How the polyvalent works
The functioning of the multi-purpose machine, we recall, is simple: the milk is loaded into the tank, the processing cycle is selected on the display with digital or analogical control, the milk is transformed into the selected product and the product. Now even our sisters know that thanks to our polyvalent and its programs you get a perfectly elaborated product, for accurate cutting, for the homogeneous distribution of the curd grains and for the reduction of the presence of defects and waste in the final product.
Condor Mini polyvalent (cheese kettle), a guarantee of safety and reliability
All Condor systems, in addition to offering the maximum guarantee of safety and reliability, blend the benefits of dairy technology with the love of craftsmanship in a single body. We are well aware that, for the expert cheesemaker as well as for anyone who wants to produce good cheese, every detail is not only important, but necessary. For this reason, our company has been able to interpret the needs of our sisters well, creating the configuration of the multipurpose vehicle that perfectly corresponds to their needs. We cannot give everyone our products, but we can guarantee those who buy one of our special machines the high quality Made in Italy with all related services:
- Transport and delivery management and service
Main technical characteristics of our Mini polyvalent (cheese kettle):
- Machine entirely in AISI 304L stainless steel
- Versatile usable for the production of multiple types of cheese, hard, soft and more
- Electric or gas or steam heating/cooling system
- Separate heating/cooling system for bottom and walls
- Programmability of the cutting and the stirrer for an efficient treatment of the curd (type and speed)
- Mixer with bayonet connection for easy removal and replacement with lyre or curd-breaking plug
- Special shape of the cutting blades to reduce losses and ensure maximum profit from the milk
- Electronic thermometer for automatic temperature control
- Control panel in mechanical or touchscreen version, with recording function of the processing phases (for verification by the competent authorities of the production cycle)
- Access stairs from 2 to 4 steps with safety handrail
- Automatic washing system C.I.P. (Cleaning In Place)